Are you looking for a reliable and trustworthy conservatory installer in Oxford or the surrounding area? Well, look no further! Simply visit our Kennington showroom to experience the calibre of products we have to offer first-hand, whilst gaining valuable inspiration for your own project.
Before you can decide on the style of your conservatory, you must determine its primary use. Conservatories are built for a variety of reasons, e.g.
- cheeky children’s playroom
- harmonious home office
- splendid sun room
- delightful dining room
- extra open-plan living room
- striking kitchen extension
- useful utility room
- graceful garden room
- beautiful breakfast room
- sensational swimming pool enclosure
As you can see, their uses are limitless. So, the question is: What will you be using your conservatory for?
With the widest range of styles around, complementing the majority of Oxfordshire properties, come and see which style is right for you and your family;
- Georgian – This beautiful flat fronted contemporary conservatory style excellently utilizes the use of floor space, due to its internal square or rectangular shape. This design is ideal as a hosting room, thanks to its notable size which can accommodate furniture with ease.
- Lean-To – The lean-to style is particularly popular with properties that have limited amounts of space to work with. Its clean, understated lines create an appealing minimalist aesthetic that will complement any property style.
- Victorian – Distinguishable by its beautiful bay front, the Victorian conservatory style is a popular choice for homeowners looking for traditional versatility. Offering an elegantly classic appearance, choose from an angled (3 bay) or slightly curved (5 bay) front, complete with an ornate steeply pitched roof typical of this historic period in time.
- Gable – Similar to the Georgian conservatory style, the Gable conservatory’s high sloping roof adds a touch of splendour and a real feeling of height to any home.
- P & T Shaped – Homeowners who have a dual-purpose room in a large property, e.g. a lounge/dining area, should opt for the impressive P & T shape conservatory style.
Boasting the widest selection of conservatory personalisation options, you can be sure that when you enlist the help of Andy Glass installation specialists that your new conservatory will be as original and unique as you are. Finishing touches include:
To view some fine extension examples and discuss your conservatory options further before installation, visit our Kennington showroom. We look forward to sharing over 25 years’ worth of home improvement installation knowledge and expertise with you!