This notice is part of our continued commitment to transparency, using simple-to-understand language, and ensuring you always have control over your data. We’ve also included provisions that clarify our efforts to comply with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation that comes into effect on 25th May 2018.
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- To provide appointments
- To provide quotes
- To provide contracts
- To provide aftercare services
- To provide guarantees
- To facilitate accounting procedures (invoicing and statements)
- To facilitate AGW Ltd direct marketing – providing you with information about products and services we offer
- To facilitate our complaints procedure
- Running competitions
Our legal basis for processing your personal data
- The necessity to perform a contract or to take steps at the request of the data prior to entering into a contract
Any legitimate interest pursued by us, or third parties we use, are as follows:
- Reasonable expectations
- Relevant and appropriate relationship
- For the necessity of updating customer details and preferences
- For the purpose of web analytics
- For the purpose of direct marketing by AGW Ltd (We will never sell your data)
- For the purpose of suppression
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
Consent is required for AGW Ltd to process personal data, but it must be explicitly given at the point of contract.
You may withdraw consent at any time by requesting in writing to AGW Ltd, Unit 78, Sandford Lane Industrial Estate, Kennington, Oxford OX1 5RP or by email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that this could affect your Windows and Doors contracts and any associated guarantees.
AGW Ltd pass on your personal data to third parties as part of the process activities. (AGW Ltd will never sell your data to third parties)
PROCESS ACTIVITY EXAMPLE: