Maximise warmth, energy efficiency and acoustic insulation in your home with triple glazing from Andy Glass Windows
Triple glazing is perhaps the most effective way to transform the warmth of your property and save money on your energy bills. This makes it a future proof investment for any home.
Based on the same insulating principle of double glazing, triple glazing uses the the space between three panes of thick polycarbonate or glass glazing to trap warmth inside a home for longer, maximising the effects of any energy you use.
Here at Andy Glass Windows, we pride ourselves on the quality of our triple glazing. If you want to provide a consistent, yet comfortable balance of temperature throughout your property; cool in the summer, and warm in the winter, investing in triple glazing is a very wise decision to make.
Save money on your heating bills with triple glazing
As well as balancing temperature and making your home much more warmer overall, triple glazing can also save you money on your energy bills. This is because Triple glazing is what’s known in the industry as an ‘energy efficient’ product.
An energy efficient form of glazing will maximise the effect of any energy you use, meaning that you’ll can use less to get the same level of comfort. This can help to save you a lot of money in energy bills. Some experts even estimate that upgrading to triple glazing can save you £160 a year on average.
Features and benefits of triple glazing
- Can significantly improve both the thermal and acoustic insulation of your home, making it warmer for longer and reducing the impact of noise pollution
- 4mm+ thick, inert gas-filled triple glazed units for enhanced energy efficiency
- Suited to both traditional and modern style homes
- Easily fitted in all styles of windows, doors and conservatories
- According to the Energy Saving Trust, upgrading to triple glazing can save you up to £160 a year on bills